You can’t go wrong with these easy eats! Pull them together quickly and enjoy the extra time spent with your special someone this Valentine’s Day.
Veggie Pasta for two
You will need:
250g of the Soffrito pasta of your choice (we used Tagliatelle noodles)
1 container of Soffrito Mango Curry
1 container of Spicy micro green from Micro YYC (sold at Gull Valley and the Tomato Man)
1 sweet yellow bell pepper from Gull Valley Growers
- In a medium pot bring 1200ml (1.2L) of water to a boil. Add your noodles of choice in the boiling pot and boil for approx. 7-10 min.
- While your noodles are cooking, dice the bell pepper and in a large pan, saute until slightly soft.
- Combine the noodles and the full container of mango curry in the large pan with the pepper and mix until the noodles are coated in saucy goodness.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover the pan and let lightly simmer until everything is heated equally.
5. Time to eat! Portion out your pasta and garnish with the spicy greens from Micro YYC. Enjoy!
We wouldn’t leave you in the lurch on the most romantic day of the year!
J. Webb Market Wines has a perfect pairing to complete your evening.
They recommended this dish be paired with their Leitz ‘Eins Zwei Dry’ Reisling to make this the perfect romantic dinner in.