Because sometimes you just have to indulge in something ridiculously delicious.
We stopped by Yum Bakery and Jarred to pick up a loaf of Brioche and a jar of their homemade lemon curd. Add in some seasonal summer berries, and an indulgent dollop of Vital Green Farms whipped cream and *tummy grumble*… excuse us while we make another batch of this amazing brunch. Did we mention this is good any time of the day? Any. Time.
What you’ll need:
1 loaf of Brioche from Yum Bakery, thickly sliced
1 jar of lemon curd from Jarred
1 bottle of Vital Green Farms heavy cream from Blush Lane Organic Market
Berries, of your choice from Cherry Pit
- For the egg mixture, use 1 egg per piece of french toast you’re making. Add a glug of cream and whisk together. Add ginger, should you fancy that flavour.
- Dip brioche in egg mixture, then fry in a medium heat pan until golden on each side.
- Spread lemon curd on French Toast, top with your choice of berries (we used strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries because… yum!)
- Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
- Enjoy with your favourite cup of coffee or tea.