Summer is coming to a close, but don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Squeeze a little more sunshine out of the last grilling days of the season with this super easy dessert!
To make 2 peaches (4 halves) you will need:
- Wash the fuzz off of peaches.
- Cut peaches in half and take out the pits. Lightly coat the peaches in olive oil and place on a hot grill.
- Crush or blitz your mint, almonds and honey together (to loosen things up, add a drizzle of oil as the blender makes dessert pesto magic).
- Remove peaches from the grill after roughly 4 minutes or until grill marks have appeared. If you want softer peaches, grill them for a longer amount of time.
- Scoop a healthy serving of your mix in to the middle of each halved peach.
- Serve simply like this or with a scoop of ice cream!